Sunday, November 28, 2010

CHRISTMAS CARDS!

Good Morning everyone! With Thanksgiving out of the way, I am sitting here trying to choose a Christmas Photo card to send this year. This years photo card will feature Miss Aliyah & Miss Kaylee! There are so many wonderful choices at www.shutterfly.com that I'm having a difficult time making a choice. Every time I find "The One" I find another that I just can't resist! "The One" is quickly turning into "The Five is Six"! You really should check out the wonderful selection that they have at www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards and order yours today! They also have some really cool desk calendars www.shutterfly.com/calendars/desk-calendars and some great birthday cards www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/birthday-cards-stationery. Guess I better concentrate on the Christmas Cards for now! Haha! And to think that after I pick "The One"......... I have to choose "The Photo" which will be sooooo difficult!
So, here are the ones I've narrowed it down to(only 3)...
could you please check them out and let me know which one you like! Head on over to www.shutterfly.com and check out the 4 X 8 cards...
1st choice is..... Christmas Blessings
2nd choice is..... Sweet Tree
3rd choice is..... Mod Merry Ornaments
Let me know what you think soon so I can get them ordered!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Leave Us A Message!